International Franchising News from Global Trade Expert Bill Edwards – March 2022
We’ve selected some highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#51, Mar. 8, 2022). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here.
- Businesses worldwide are cutting off Russian trade
- Our latest GlobalVue 40 country ranking
- How Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is changing air travel
- Charting the Global Economy: Commodities Fuel Yet More Inflation
- Mexico’s “magnet cities” are attracting renewed U.S. investment as an alternative to Asian sourcing
- ASEAN’s growing economic importance – The bloc has one of the largest economies in the world.
Brand Global News: Burger King, Jollibee, KFC, McDonald’s, Phenix Salon Suites, Retail Food Group, Wingstop
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s GlobalTeam on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories