The Entrepreneur's Source Releases Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for The Battered Career and Investor Syndrome
National Alternative Career Coaching Franchise Offers In-Depth Advice with Recent Book Launch
February 26, 2015 // Franchising.com // SOUTHBURY, Conn. - Recently released by the leading alternative career coaching franchise, Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for The Battered Career and Investor Syndrome is a thoughtful examination of making your dream of self-sufficiency a reality through exploring and learning about the best options for you to accomplish your goals, needs and expectations.
Authored by The Entrepreneur's Source®, the book is a must-read for any individual who is at a cross road in their career and has ever considered taking the path less traveled.
"We decided to take everything that our coaches do on a daily basis and put it into a form that can benefit the masses. We're inspired every day by our clients that transition from employment or underemployment or even unemployment to a place of empowerment and commend them for their passion, bravery and dedication," said Terry Powell, founder of The Entrepreneur's Source. "This book is for them, in their continued journey, and for all of those who are part of the 75 percent of Americans seeking self-sufficiency and have considered taking that step towards a more fulfilling career to meet their desired Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity® Goals."
Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for The Battered Career and Investor Syndrome, provides guidelines and encouragement to those seeking greater fulfillment in their careers and consequently, their lives. With each chapter acting as a guide, and the final two including case studies, resources and worksheets, Your Career 2.0 is a piece of collateral that can serve as the handbook to launching a career in entrepreneurship. The chapters are as follows:
- The Career Revolution. Examines what is, the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome™ while encouraging the reader to take a thoughtful look at options, ambitions and possibilities. The first chapter opens up the world of possibilities and discusses breaking stride and moving on from the often stifling corporate environment.
- Writing Your Own Success Story. Introduces YOU 2.0® and what it means to pursue and achieve your Income, Lifestyle, Wealth and Equity Goals. Chapter two navigates toward the final destination that is determined by an introspective counsel of what YOU 2.0 entails: what are the dangers you face, what are your opportunities and what are your strengths.
- What Holds You Back. Tackles the obstacles that often deter or discourage people from following through and achieving YOU 2.0. Often hindered by financial concerns or poor timing, this chapter breaks down the all-encompassing hurdle that everybody faces: Fear.
- Making Your YOU 2.0 Real. Provides an outline for taking the next steps. Chapter four examines various ways to accomplish your You 2.0. Can it be accomplished through a job or through investments or via business ownership?
- The Coaching Experience. In this chapter the reader learns that making your next career move, or exploring entrepreneurship or business ownership does not need to be a solo journey. Building a network of reliable professionals is the greatest key to success. Partnering with a coach can help individuals think outside the box and find success in places that they were blind to before.
- The Final Step. Discusses embracing your financial independence. The final steps chapter offers preparation and insight into your financial options, transitions and inevitable decisions. Embracing the opportunity to evaluate your own self-sufficiency is examined in determining funding and fiscal options for launching YOU 2.0.
Chapter seven highlights case studies highlighting people from all different walks of life with different goals, but the same dream of self-sufficiency. Each of the five studies provide unique and thoughtful perspectives on determining their individually desired Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity Goals and ultimately achieving their own YOU 2.0.
The final chapter rounds out the guide with resources and worksheets that include questions you should be asking yourself when considering your next career path, focused goals and personal ambitions to consider benchmarks, and attainable objectives.
Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for The Battered Career and Investor Syndrome can be purchased online through http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/190-2588167-1461850?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Your+Career+2.0 (ISBN-13: 978-1501025846). The paperback version can be purchased for $5.95 (128 pages). The Kindle Edition can be purchased for $4.95 (71 pages).
For more information regarding coaching support from The Entrepreneur's Source, visit http://www.EntrepreneursSource.com/.
About The Entrepreneur's Source®
The Entrepreneur's Source is North America's leading alternative career coaching franchise dedicated to the entrepreneur, with more than 200 offices in the United States and Canada. Dominating the $1.5 billion dollar Business Coaching/Consulting franchise market in North America, the company offers a full range of services to individuals seeking alternate career options and to franchise businesses looking to increase performance. For more information about The Entrepreneur's Source, please visit http://www.EntrepreneursSource.com/.
The Entrepreneur's Source; Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity Goals; Battered Career and Investor Syndrome; and YOU 2.0 are trademarks of TES Franchising, LLC. All rights reserved.
SOURCE The Entrepreneur's Source®
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 ext. 234
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business