Office Pride Recognizes Top Franchisees At 2020 Owners’ Retreat
October 01, 2020 // Franchising.com // PALM HARBOR, Fla. - Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services honored top-performing franchisees and those who reached sales milestones during the annual owners’ retreat, which was held virtually this year for the first time.
Retreat speakers included Stephen M.R. Covey, best-selling author of “The SPEED of Trust - The One Thing That Changes Everything, and Hall of Fame speaker Marilyn Sherman, whose latest goal-setting book was named one of the best leadership books for new managers by Forbes.
Todd Hopkins, founder and president/CEO of Office Pride, delivered the closing day keynote address, thanking franchisees for not only growing the business during this challenging year, but also seeking to find ways that Office Pride could be part of the solution as the nation continues to fight the coronavirus.
Ashley and Steve Winkle, who own three Office Pride franchises - in Muscle Shoals and Birmingham, Alabama, and a new location in Nashville - were named Franchisees of the Year. Adrian Titsworth, owner of Office Pride of Oklahoma City-Moore, was named Rookie of the Year.
Other individual awards presented were:
- Integrity Award: Brian Paul, Office Pride of Maine
- Beverly McQueen Brand Ambassador: David Burks, Office Pride area developer in Louisville, Kentucky; and Richard Fuqua of Office Pride of High Point-Greensboro
- Salt & Light Awards for community service: Rodney Lie, Office Pride of Denver-Englewood; and Lyle and Sara Squires, Office Pride of Topeka Southwest-Downtown
- Front-Line Employee of the Year: Donna Melson, Office Pride of Franklin-Brentwood
- Manager of the Year: Cristino Bravo, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers
- Vendor of the Year: Staples
- Core Values Award: Valerie Jones, Office Pride of Virginia Beach-Chesapeake
- Standards of Excellence Awards, which recognize promotion of the core values, sales growth and revenue retention, engagement and reporting: Mylon and Ashley Albright, Office Pride of Shelbyville-Columbus; Armando Ascension, Office Pride of Indianapolis-Meridian Hills; Tom Brown, Office Pride of Carmel-Fishers; Jason and Simon Courtney, Office Pride of Pensacola-Downtown; Armando and Fernando Escarcega, Office Pride of Houston-Montrose; Richard Fuqua, Office Pride of High Point-Greensboro; Todd and Valerie Jones, Office Pride of Virginia Beach-Chesapeake; Matt Mays, Office Pride of Louisville-Jeffersontown; Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers; Brian Paul, Office Pride of Maine; Adrian Titsworth, Office Pride of Oklahoma City-Moore; Lee Weeks, Office Pride of Huntsville; and Ashley and Steve Winkle, Office Pride of Shoals-Florence
The following franchisees were recognized for billing a milestone amount in a calendar year:
- Four Million Dollar Club: Lee Weeks, Office Pride of Huntsville; and Jason and Simon Courtney, Office Pride of Pensacola-Downtown
- Three Million Dollar Club: Steve and Amber Smith, Office Pride of Visalia-Goshen
- Two Million Dollar Club: Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers; and Todd and Valerie Jones, Office Pride of Virginia Beach-Chesapeake
- Million Dollar Club: Mylon and Ashley Albright, Office Pride of Shelbyville-Columbus; Bobby Halbrook, Office Pride of Tyler-Whitehouse; Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Chattanooga-Lake Hills; and Brian Paul, Office Pride of Maine
- Half-Million Dollar Club: Armando Ascension, Office Pride of Indianapolis-Meridian Hills; John and Jill Baugus, Office Pride of Alpharetta-Cumming; Dave and Kerry Betty, Office Pride of Nashua-Lowell; Gary and Charlene Chandler, Office Pride of Frederick-Gaithersburg; Neal Coleman, Office Pride of Charlotte, N.C.-Rock Hill, S.C.; Mark and Kelly Eckels, Office Pride of Dover-Felton; Jennifer Harber, Office Pride of Jackson-Humboldt; Ira Jackson, Office Pride of Gaithersburg-Bethesda; Mike and Connie Jackson, Office Pride of Richmond-Bellwood; Kris and Mitch Lareau, Office Pride of Visalia-Tulare; Matt Mays, Office Pride of Louisville-Jeffersontown; Scott and Cindy McClymonds, Office Pride of Fayetteville-Bentonville; Jack Meyer, Office Pride of Colorado Springs-Downtown; Chris and Loyce Muuya, Office Pride of Fredericksburg-Stafford; Orlando and Tawanda Pitts, Office Pride of Huntsville-Madison; Jeremy and Liz Powers, Office Pride of Cincinnati-Hyde Park; Dean and Nancy Riesterer, Office Pride of Fort Wayne-Breconshire; Kevin Scott, Office Pride of Rancho Cucamonga-San Bernardino; Steve and Amber Smith, Office Pride of Visalia-Goshen; Lyle and Sara Squires, Office Pride of Topeka Southwest-Downtown; Bill and Crystal Staggs, Office Pride of Fort Myers-Cape Coral; David Stein, Office Pride of Tyler-Jacksonville; Andre and Karie Truitt, Office Pride of Rapid City-Rapid Valley; Stan Weaver and Beckie Overbey, Office Pride of Bloomington-Martinsville; Erin Wheeler, Office Pride of Washington, D.C.-Crofton; and Ashley and Steve Winkle, Office Pride of Shoals-Florence
About Office Pride
Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services, based in Palm Harbor, Fla., is one of the most respected full-service commercial cleaning companies in the nation. Office Pride’s business was built on a strong set of core values that ensures business is conducted with integrity and that every customer receives the highest level of commercial cleaning and janitorial services. To learn more about Office Pride, please visit the website.
SOURCE Office Pride
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances