Shipley Do-Nuts Amps Up Hometown Growth
October 14, 2021 // Franchising.com // HOUSTON - Shipley Do-Nuts, a do-nut restaurant franchisor and manufacturer of specialty food products, grows its hometown presence with six new do-nut shops in the Greater Houston area.
The following new locations bring the growing brand’s footprint to nearly 340, with a mix of new and longtime franchisees driving growth:
- New Shipley franchisee Global Fuels opened its first shop at 2520 F.M. 1488 in Conroe on Sept. 13, with plans to open three more in the next year.
- Longtime franchisee Andy Chang, who joined Shipley 30 years ago, operates five Shipley Do-Nuts locations and opened his newest on Oct. 4 at 4489 W. Davis St. in Conroe.
- Franchisees Carolyn and Phalyn Pao, who own five Shipley locations, celebrated the opening of their sixth Shipley Do-Nuts at 3607 S. Main, Ste. 100 in Stafford, on Oct. 5.
- Lianne Chang will open a Spring location, her 10th Shipley Do-Nuts, at 9116 N. Grand Parkway later this month.
- Sopheap Chem will open her third Shipley Do-Nuts later this fall in Bay City at 1916 Avenue F.
- Charlie Dahu will open a Wallisville location at 15257 Wallisville Road, the second of three planned Shipley Do-Nuts locations for Dahu, later this fall.
Also in October, the relocated Humble Shipley Do-Nuts will open at 19399 Highway 59 N.
“This is a dynamic time for the brand as we ramp up on growth and reinvest in our infrastructure and growing team,” said Clifton Rutledge, Shipley Do-Nuts CEO. “Our goal is to double in size in the next five years, and we’ll get there with the help of our longtime Shipley franchisees who are growing with us, along with brand newcomers who see the incredible potential and opportunity that Shipley offers.”
SOURCE Shipley Do-Nuts
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances