avid hotels reaches 45 open properties with newest hotel in Macon, Georgia
November 03, 2021 // Franchising.com // One of IHG Hotels & Resorts’ (IHG) recently announced its 45th new hotel in Macon, Georgia. avid hotels consistently delivers the basics done exceptionally well at a fair price for travelers and continues to deliver strong performance for owners as the portfolio expands and builds a loyal base of guests.
Karen Gilbride, VP of avid hotels and Atwell Suites, commented: “avid hotels is designed to deliver the perfect balance of price and quality for both travelers and for our owner community. Now more than ever, travelers are looking for reassurance about their hotel choices. We are thrilled to see avid hotels opening in more communities and destinations, giving consumers exactly what they need without compromise while on the road.”
avid hotel Macon North opened on October 28 and is owned by Sainath Hospitality, LLC. About an hour from Atlanta, this hotel is convenient to Mercer University and Wesleyan College. It is near a number of historic attractions such as the Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House and the Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park and central to the growing secondary market in Georgia, housing three hospitals and many businesses.
Dineshkumar Patel, Owner of Sainath Hospitality, LLC and avid hotel Macon North, commented: “We are excited to join the avid hotels family. Given the fast growth of the brand, avid hotels has proven to be a smart investment. We are thrilled to open in a growing city only an hour from Georgia’s state capital with potential for high travel volume and confident our guests will love the brand’s ‘just right’ design and experience.”
In addition to Macon, the following avid hotels also opened this week:
- avid hotel Millsboro - Georgetown South - Opened on October 28, this is the first avid hotels property in Delaware and owned by MPL Management. This property is in a beautiful riverside town with plenty of activities to do outdoors, including fishing and boating along the Indian River. The area also has attractions such as the Nanticoke Indian Museum, Dogfish Head Brewery and Thunder Lagoon Waterpark.
- avid hotel Byron - Warner Robins - Opened on October 29 and owned by HIE Byron, this property is centrally located between Macon, Warner Robbins and Perry, Georgia, along with nearby attractions such as Robins Air Force Base, Barbour Farms, the Train Depot Museum, Old Jail Museum and North Peach Park.
Other recently opened avid hotels properties include:
- avid hotel Lexington - Hamburg Area - Opened on August 27 and owned by Rainmaker Hospitality, this property is the first in Kentucky and ideal for University of Kentucky visitors or upcoming Keeneland spectators.
- avid hotel Salem - Opened on August 27 and owned by OMMA Management, this Virginia property is conveniently located near beautiful wineries and in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- avid hotel Fayetteville West - Opened on September 10 and owned by Donda Investment LLC, this property is the second in Arkansas, near the University of Arkansas, five minutes from Centennial Mountain and central to Walmart Corporate Headquarters.
- avid hotel Memphis - Southaven - Opened on October 11 and owned Legendary Capital, this hotel is quickly accessible to downtown Memphis’ medical district as well as popular attractions such as Beale Street and Graceland while also ideal for business travel.
All avid hotels are new-build properties, featuring guest-centric hallmarks such as best-in-class room design for sound sleep, seamless technology with 55” smart TVs and access to streaming services, a complimentary, grab-and-go breakfast and backed by the IHG Clean Promise.
For every qualifying stay at avid hotels through November 30, 2021, IHG Rewards members can earn 4X points.
SOURCE IHG Hotels & Resorts
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances