Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services Recognizes Top Franchise Owners at 2022 Retreat in Nashville
September 08, 2022 // Franchising.com // PALM HARBOR, Fla. - Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services honored top-performing franchisees and those who reached sales milestones during the annual owners’ retreat, which was held Aug. 24-27 in Nashville.
Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers, Indiana, owned by Chris and Kim Middleton, was named the Franchise of the Year. The Middletons also own Office Pride of Muncie-Old West End, Indiana, Office Pride of Chattanooga-Lake Hills, Tennessee, and Office Pride of Kokomo-Tipton, Indiana.
Other individual awards presented were:
- Integrity Award: Mike Straszheim, Office Pride of Richmond-Centerville
- Beverly McQueen Brand Ambassador: Melissa Weeks, Office Pride of Huntsville, Alabama
- Salt & Light Award for community service: Julie Hirschauer, Office Pride of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Area Developer, for launching AWAKE, an organization that marries business concepts with evangelism in poverty-stricken areas; Mike Straszheim, Office Pride of Richmond-Centerville, who is on the AWAKE board and supporting its work; and Lee and Melissa Weeks, Office Pride of Huntsville, for their support of Lincoln Village Ministries in Huntsville
- Rookie of the Year: Todd Sanders, Office Pride of Louisville-Shelbyville, Kentucky
- Employee of the Year: Trent Howe, Office Pride of Fort Myers-Cape Coral, Florida
- Vendor of the Year: Curious Jane, Lakeland, Florida
- Core Values Award: Kevin G. Scott, Office Pride of Tulsa-Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Standards of Excellence Awards, which recognize promotion of the core values, sales growth and revenue retention, engagement and reporting: Armando Ascencion, Office Pride of Indianapolis-Meridian Hills, Indiana; Aaron and Grace Dykuizen, Office Pride of Fort Wayne-Auburn, Indiana; Sheri and Roger Marshall, Office Pride of Richmond-Sandston, Virginia; Matt Mays, Office Pride of Louisville-Jeffersontown, Kentucky; Stephanie and Brian McClune, Office Pride of Lee’s Summit-Kansas City, Missouri; Carl and Erika Mendelson, Office Pride of Knoxville-Lakeshore Park, Tennessee; Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers, Indiana; Todd Sanders, Office Pride of Louisville-Shelbyville; Kevin G. Scott, Office Pride of Tulsa-Broken Arrow, Oklahoma; Sherry Adcock and Greg Steele, Office Pride of Huntsville-Gurley, Alabama; David Stein, Office Pride of Tyler-Jacksonville, Texas; Adrian Titsworth, Office Pride of Oklahoma City-Moore, Oklahoma; and Ashley and Steve Winkle, Office Pride of The Shoals-Florence, Alabama.
The following franchisees were recognized for billing a milestone amount in a calendar year:
- Six Million Dollar Club: Jason Courtney, Simon Courtney, Mathew Davis and Olon Hyde, Office Pride of Pensacola-Downtown, Florida
- Four Million Dollar Club: Lee Weeks, Office Pride of Huntsville
- Three Million Dollar Club: Armando Ascencion, Office Pride of Indianapolis-Meridian Hills, Indiana; and Matt Mays, Office Pride of Louisville-Jeffersontown
- Two Million Dollar Club: Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers
- Million Dollar Club: Mylon and Ashley Albright, Office Pride of Shelbyville-Columbus, Indiana; Tom and Julie Brown, Office Pride of Terre Haute-Brazil, Indiana; Greg Carr and Ken Morris, Office Pride of Palm Harbor-Clearwater, Florida; Fernando Escarcega and Armando Escarcega, Office Pride of Houston-Montrose, Texas; Todd and Valerie Jones, Office Pride of Virginia Beach, Virginia; Kris and Mitch Lareau, Office Pride of Visalia-Tulare, California; Brian Paul, Office Pride of Maine; Steve and Amber Smith, Office Pride of Visalia-Goshen, California; Bill and Crystal Staggs, Office Pride of Fort Myers-Cape Coral; Adrian Titsworth, Office Pride of Oklahoma City-Moore; Erin Wheeler, Office Pride of Washington, D.C.-Crofton; Ashley and Steve Winkle, Office Pride of The Shoals-Florence, Alabama; and Ashley and Steve Winkle, Office Pride of Birmingham-Homewood, Alabama.
SOURCE Office Pride
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances