Buddy's Franchise Owners Attribute Business-in-a-Box Model for Success
As one of the fastest growing rent-to-own franchises in America, Buddy’s Home Furnishings offers many benefits when it comes to franchise ownership, which explains why approximately 88% of Buddy’s franchisees are multi-unit owners—they come back for more!
Buddy’s business-in-a-box model is a hallmark benefit of the program. Optimized over the last six decades in the industry, Buddy’s systematized processes and built-in support helps establish and grow its franchise owners via:
- Franchise Consultants & Buddy’s Playbook: Buddy’s franchise owners are given a detailed “playbook” to ensure they are fully supported every step of the way. From day one and beyond, owners have access to the resources needed to run a successful franchise, including Franchise Consultants. With an average of 23 years of experience in the industry, Buddy’s Franchise Consultants serve as on-the-ground guides for owners both pre and post opening.
- Real Estate Guidance: With nationwide territories available, it can be difficult to narrow down an ideal franchise location. Buddy’s real estate experts help review potential sites, negotiate leases, oversee site development and more.
- Local Marketing Fund & Collateral: Buddy’s has a well-rounded marketing approach including both localized and national campaigns. Their marketing team assists in upholding brand standards and providing expertly designed collateral to promote store products, increasing the return on ad dollars spent
- Access to Bulk Buying Power Through Buddy’s Purchasing Portal: Buying in bulk is one way Buddy’s franchise owners save money on accumulating store products. Franchise owners have 24/7 access to Buddy’s Purchasing Portal, which features over 14,000 products and support for each item.
- Proprietary POS System: Buddy’s proprietary point-of-sale system was designed specifically to simplify store processes for rent-to-own professionals. Its user-friendly design allows employees to learn the program quickly and easily. By incorporating state-of-the-art retail technology its systems, Buddy’s ensures its franchise owners have the best of the best.
- IT Support: Buddy’s team of IT professionals maximizes the efficiency of the franchise owner’s in-store and online technology systems. By analyzing and troubleshooting any electronic challenges, Buddy’s IT team keeps franchise owners' operations running smoothly.
Click here to hear from Ray Muncy as he reveals how the Buddy’s Playbook sets him up for success as a Buddy’s multi-unit franchise owner.
Want to learn more about Buddy’s Home Furnishings’ business-in-a-box model? Start by visiting BuddysFranchising.com or by connecting with Mitchell Lee, Director of Franchise Development, at Mitchell.Lee@buddyrents.com or (813) 321-0401.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories