Global Franchising News from International Trade Expert Bill Edwards - September 2023
We’ve selected highlights from Bill Edwards’ biweekly Global Business Newsletter (#91, September 19, 2023). The newsletter covers international franchise development, global employment issues, international travel, and updates on pandemic rules in many countries. For the complete newsletter, including in-depth country reports, charts, graphs, international company news, and economic trends and statistics, go here. Previous issues are available as well.
- Beijing “Has Plenty of Dry Powder”
- Coffee Storm Is Brewing
- Why Aren’t More People Being Sacked?
- France To Allow Selling Fuel at Loss To Curb Inflation
- The Middle East Becomes the World’s ATM
- Rice Crisis in the Philippines Sounds a Global Inflation Alarm
Brand Global News: Chick-fil-A, Church’s Chicken, Paradies Lagardère, Twisted by Wetzel’s
Edwards Global Services (EGS) monitors 30+ countries, 40+ international information sources, and 6 business sectors daily to keep up with international franchise news. The company’s Global Team on the ground covers 43 countries and provides updates about what is happening in their specific countries. Visit the EGS website here.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories