Incorporate Massage into Your Summer Beauty and Wellness Routine
Elements Massage™ Provides Tips to Give Yourself a Summer Glow through Massage
Highlands Ranch, Colorado - June 13, 2014 – Everyone knows that regular massages can help reduce stress and relieve pain. But many do not know that massage has beauty benefits, too.
Colleen O'Connor is a licensed massage therapist with Elements Massage™, a nationwide massage franchise that is best known for specializing solely in massage services and providing a highly customized experience to each client. With summer finally approaching, achieve a healthy, glowing look for the season simply by incorporating regular massages into summer beauty and wellness routines.
O'Connor explains the following five beauty benefits of massage:
- Keeps your skin glowing: Massage helps increase blood flow and removes dead cells from your skin, eliminating dullness and bringing fresh skin to the surface, which brightens up your complexion and leaves the skin nourished and glowing.
- Scientists now confirm massage can be an effective weight-loss tool: According toBody Sense Magazine, the natural form of therapy improves circulation and the supply of nutrients to the muscles. After muscles are exercised, vital nutrients must be supplied to them so that they can recover and rebuild themselves. Massage maximizes the supply of these nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow, which helps the muscles grow and burn more calories.
- Promote hair growth and health: Because scalp massages help increase blood circulation, it helps decrease dry scalp, itching and dandruff.
- Keep your skin hydrated: Massaging your skin with a massage oil or cream can leave your skin feeling nourished, hydrated and smooth. Moisturizing through massage helps your skin more easily absorb nutrients within the oil or cream.
- When you feel better, you look better: Studies have shown massage helps people sleep better, relieves pain and boosts immunity, among other benefits. You only look as good as you feel!
"When summer arrives and people start working to lose weight for swimsuit season and restock their wardrobes with summer fashions, getting a massage is a simple addition to any beauty regimen to make you look and feel better in ways you wouldn't expect," explained O'Connor. "At Elements, we customize each massage to meet the unique needs of each client, so if they need help achieving that warm summer glow, we can do that."
Elements Massage™ is the only massage franchise in the United States founded by a licensed massage technician, and has carved a niche in the industry by specializing solely in massage services and providing a highly customized experience to each client. According to a recent study from Trajectory Research of 829 massage recipients, Elements Massage™ clients reported more than 50 percent higher satisfaction levels than users of independent massage providers or other major franchise massage brands.
About Elements Massage™
Elements Massage™ is part of Highlands Ranch, Colorado-based WellBiz Brands, Inc., one of the largest wellness franchise organizations in the United States. The company owns Fitness Together Franchise Corporation, which franchises Fitness Together™ one-on-one and small group personal physical fitness training studios, and Elements Therapeutic Massage, Inc., which franchises Elements Massage™ studios, providing custom therapeutic massage to meet clients' individual needs.
Elements Massage™ began franchising in 2006 and now has more than 174 locations in 32 states. The company is listed as one of 2014's fastest-growing franchises in Entrepreneur magazine and is also ranked in the publication's 35th Annual Franchise 500® for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size. For more information about Elements Massage™, please visit www.elementsmassage.com or www.elementsfranchise.com.
SOURCE Elements Massage™
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business