Clarion Pointe Opens 50th Hotel As Expansion Continues Around the Country
Demand for midscale brand featuring affordable, elevated essentials grows
ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 9, 2022 // PRNewswire // - Clarion Pointe, a midscale select-service brand extension franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), celebrated the milestone opening of the brand's 50th hotel this summer.
The latest development milestone comes on the heels of several recent openings.
"Clarion Pointe was uniquely designed to help owners create an affordable travel experience for today's guests," said Kristen Salotti, senior director, foundation brands, Choice Hotels. "Just three years after opening the first Clarion Pointe hotel, this milestone is a testament to Choice Hotels' commitment to the continued success of Clarion Pointe owners."
"Today's growth-minded owners want flexibility and resources in the brands they operate, and Clarion Pointe delivers this and more with a streamlined conversion process and unmatched industry support from the Choice Hotels team. It's why in such a short timeframe since its launch, Clarion Pointe hasn't just successfully expanded its affordable, modern accommodations to more of guests' favorite markets nationwide," said Tom Nee, senior vice president, franchise development, Choice Hotels.
Like all Clarion Pointe hotels, the newest properties allow travelers to optimize their stay with "focal pointes," including:
- Contemporary design touches that guests will want to share with friends, such as signature murals in the lobby and guest rooms inspired by local points of interest.
- Thoughtful food and beverage selections, starting with a complimentary breakfast and coffee, all the way through craft beer, select wine and small bites available for purchase in the marketplace.
- Technology with on-demand connectivity to work or chill out, including 49-inch TVs with casting capabilities and free, streaming-strength Wi-Fi.
- Dedicated workout space featuring all the modern essentials, like cardio equipment and a strength-training station, to stay fit to the core.
"Guests love the elevated essentials and contemporary design, along with the extras like area-inspired murals that surprise and delight travelers when they stay at Clarion Pointe," said Ankur Brahmbhatt, longtime Choice Hotels franchisee and owner of the Clarion Pointe on the Lake Clarksville-South Hill West, which opened earlier this year.
SOURCE Clarion Pointe®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances