Chicken Salad Chick Achieves Sales for Annual Charitable Program, The Giving Card
Company Added
Company Removed
Apply to Request List

Chicken Salad Chick Achieves Sales for Annual Charitable Program, The Giving Card

March 12, 2024 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA –  Chicken Salad Chick announced today its annual charitable program, the Giving Card, witnessed success in 2023, with Money raised from cards sold at its locations.

Now in its ninth consecutive year, the Giving Card continues its tradition of supporting local food charities and childhood cancer research. The Giving Card offers guests restaurant rewards in exchange for the funds raised for local food charities and CURE Childhood Cancer, an organization raising money to advance cancer research and support patients and their families.

Priced at $5, the Giving Card offers users exclusive in-store rewards through the Chicken Salad Chick Craving Credits app. With a total value of approximately $60, these rewards can be claimed once a month throughout the year. Guests who purchase the Giving Card will benefit from complimentary menu items like a large drink, free upgrades, and various deals such as a buy-two-Quick-Chicks-get-the-third-free offer, among other deals. Local food organizations chosen by Chicken Salad Chick franchise owners and company stores in their communities receive 75% of the sales from the Giving Card, while the remaining 25% of the proceeds go to CURE Childhood Cancer.

"At Chicken Salad Chick, our purpose is to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others. This annual fund-raiser provides much needed funds for cancer research and food for families in need,” explained Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick. “We are so grateful to our Chick fans who have joined us to make a meaningful impact in our communities and to Atlanta-based CURE in their vital efforts to fund new research in the fight against childhood cancer."

Established in 2014 by Chicken Salad Chick co-founders Kevin and Stacy Brown and Earlon and Betty McWhorter, the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation emerged in response to Kevin's battle with cancer. Aligned with the core mission of Chicken Salad Chick to spread joy, enrich lives, and serve others, the Browns and McWhorters recognized the restaurant's potential to bring about positive change in the lives of their community members facing challenges. Currently, the CSC Foundation is dedicated to two primary initiatives: feeding the hungry and actively participating in the fight against cancer.

SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick

###

Share This Page

Subscribe to our Newsletters